- Fully Managed Plan
Fully Managed Plan - Features (Download Datasheet Here)
Complete Coverage with One Fixed Fee
Few things bring your workday to a halt like when the network is down. Now consider how that adds up across the business. Each minute of downtime can cost hundreds, even thousands, of dollars in terms of lost productivity and sales. What’s more, these costs are only increasing, up some 41% from 2010 to 2013 according to a recent study by the Ponemon Institute . Downtime costs every business. What’s it costing yours each month—in a year?
Our Fully Managed Plan is designed to dramatically reduce downtime. It pairs comprehensive IT support that resolves network and device issues quickly, along with preventative maintenance that helps reduce the number of issues in the first place. In addition, it offers further support that covers a range of business-critical areas such as security, backup, and mobility. All offered alongside strategic IT planning to support your business as it grows and evolves.
With this approach, your business has complete 24/7 IT service that keeps essential aspects of the business up and running. All through one point of contact at one predictable cost.
Comprehensive IT for All Aspects of the Business
Preventative maintenance and performance monitoring of your core network devices
- ⦁ Predictable, fixed fee cost structure
- ⦁ Regular proactive support and maintenance of the network, desktops, and devices
- ⦁ Unlimited scheduled and unscheduled network support
- ⦁ Unlimited end user support
- ⦁ Highest priority in the service queue
- ⦁ Security services such as cloud and on premise backup, content filtering, antispam, and antivirus
- ⦁ Mobility services to provision, configure, monitor, track, and secure mobile devices
- ⦁ Strategic services including CIO level consulting
- ⦁ Workflow analysis, network mapping, and documentation
- ⦁ Initial assessments and quarterly reporting
- ⦁ Asset tracking and management
- ⦁ Automated patch management
- ⦁ License management
- ⦁ MACs and minor project work
Dramatic Reduction in Emergencies: A staff of experienced IT professionals will proactively maintain your network and devices on a regular basis and tune them for security, performance, and availability.
Faster Repairs: Should a problem arise, the same staff is on hand to rapidly correct any issue. Diagnosis time on network and device issues goes from hours to minutes, with repairs made remotely or on-site as needed.
24/7 Support: Unlimited support through multiple channels (email, chat, phone) along with the highest priority in the service queue.
Predictable Costs: A fixed pricing plan eliminates unexpected IT overhead by eliminating the need to scale your IT staff up or down to meet changing demands.
Access to IT Expertise: Our consulting experience ranges from the strategic to the hands-on level, which you can use to align the capabilities of your technology with the needs of your business.
Want to know more? We’re here to help. Contact Us.