Managed Services are designed to save you money through pro-active maintenance and planning.
Benefits of our Managed Services Offering:
- • Cost predictability and increased reliability of your IT systems.
- • Priority support and response resulting in timely resolution of issues.
- • IT infrastructure monitoring and support.
- · 24/7 monitoring of servers, workstations, printers, network attached devices and data backups.
- · Improved protection against productivity and revenue loss due to unexpected IT systems failures.
- · Confidence in the reliability and stability of your IT infrastructure.
- • Proactive IT Management (Virtual CIO).
- · Reduced rates for projects and consulting needs.
- · Leveraging our team of IT Professionals.
- · Business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- · Licensing, software and hardware assets.
Our Plans Fully Managed Plan Proactive Managed Plan
Managed Service Provider - Explained
Managed service providers are outsourced day-to-day IT management and support entities most noted for being a cost-effective method for improving business operations. A team of highly skilled network engineers and computer technicians service your business systems at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee or used as a supplement to your internal IT team. Monitoring, expert resources, boosting performance, tightening security, and extend the life of your IT assets.
Left unmonitored, your network and computers will inevitably fail, leaving employees idle and impacting your ability to do business, costing thousands through the loss of productivity, revenue, or image. Managed service providers leverage corrective actions that are usually taken before the problem occurs using desktop, server and security monitoring, mitigated usually with remote support tools using best practices and industry standards of prevention and repair. Patch management, data backup monitoring and managed anti-virus ensure data reliability and security to keep up your business integrity.